We are aligned by our common purpose and work together as a complementary team.
- We put our team’s success ahead of our own.
- We give our best as a team and achieve more together.
- We work together based on mutual trust and respect.
- We are direct and open in our communication with one another.
- We share our knowledge and ideas with our colleagues.
- We do not operate in silos.
- We align ourselves and support the development goals of the countries we operate in.
We take ownership to achieve outstanding results and seek value at all times.
- We are responsible and accountable for our actions.
- We practise hands on management and lead by examples.
- We set ambitious targets through internal and external benchmarking.
- We achieve results through people, process, system and structure.
- We seek out the best value when making decisions.
- We keep things simple and smart.
- We have a “can-do” attitude.
We develop our people to grow with us.
- We groom our talents by developing their skills and capabilities.
- We strive to build our organisation from within.
- We promote and reward based on performance and people development, in a fair and transparent way.
- We grow people to be better than ourselves.
- We learn from our mistakes and do not repeat them.
- We enable the communities we operate in to grow with us.
We act with integrity at all times.
- We are uncompromising on dishonesty.
- We put problems and issues on the table, and act without fear or favour.
- We do not accept corrupt practices.
- We safeguard company assets and knowledge.
We understand our customers and deliver best value to them.
- We regularly engage our customers to better understand their businesses and needs.
- We serve our customers through stable quality, supply and service.
- We track the pulse of the competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- We align internally to what our customers need.
- We innovate and customise our products and services to provide win-win solutions for our customers.
We act with zero complacency and always strive for continuous improvement.
- We aim for today to be better than yesterday and tomorrow to be better than today.
- We strive to do better, faster, and at a lower cost.
- We focus on quality, productivity and cost to always stay competitive.
- We understand the changing market landscape and trends, and their impact on the organisation.
- We are always vigilant in ensuring health and safety, and strive for zero accidents and zero non-compliance.
- We do not tolerate wastage.
- We act in accordance with our sustainability framework.