24 October 2022
Nazmi’s experience in Averis was nothing but positive. Through the internship programme, he managed to brush up on his communication skills and learned how to manage his time effectively. Those are pretty important qualities to improve, if you ask us. Read on to find out exactly how Nazmi’s experience was during his time with Averis.
- Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your decision to enter Averis as an intern?
As my studies were in the Business Administration field, I knew I needed to look for an internship programme that could give me the opportunity to gain more knowledge, sharpen my skills, and widen my experience. With that, I believed that Averis could help me achieve what I needed.
- How did you come to know about our internship programme?
Through Linkedin and Jobstreet.
- How do you feel about the company and the team you are working with so far?
Averis definitely has good vibes and it appreciates every single effort of the employees which leads to betterment of any single process, be it major or minor. Besides, my team was so friendly and super supportive. They were always guiding me in my day-to-day tasks. Once again, there were good vibes all around!
- What is the highlight of your time during your internship at Averis?
During my internship, I was placed in a team that worked alongside one another and always had each other’s backs. Whenever I faced any issue, I knew who to find and seek guidance from.
- Please share with us at least one thing that you learned during your internship and how this helped/impacted you?
Time management and communication skills. I got to learn how to respond professionally to fellow colleagues and employees as well as to manage my time properly, in terms of work. This is something I could adopt in my day-to-day life too!
- What do you think is the biggest asset any HR personnel should have?
High levels of patience, tolerance, and commitment to the work at hand.
If you’re looking for internship opportunities, look no further! Just send your updated resume to email@example.com